Thursday 10 November 2016

Cooking for Happiness

Kornelia Santoro






Dear all,
 













my book launch turned into a nice party celebrating delicious food.

You can buy my book online:

In the USA 
In Canada
In the UK
In India
launching the book
Here we present the book (from left) Debasri Rakshit, Odette Mascarenhas, yours truly, Aakritee Bhandari Sinh.

After the book launch many people called me and asked me where they can buy my book.

For various reasons, it is not available in Panjim in Goa, only at Literati in Calangute. However, you can easily order it on Amazon here. In India, cash on delivery is not a problem so you do not have to use your credit or debit card online.

The media have treated my book nicely, a big thank you to all the journalists.

Here are a few links if you are interested:
India Today
Mid-Day
Scroll In
The Navhind Times
IANS
Goan Observer
Crowd at the book launch
People were listening, while I was chatting with Odette and Aakritee about the food that makes us happy and the stuff that you should never put into your mouth.

Frederick Noronha uploaded these two videos to Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHHQaG6t80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cDkMsUCR_k
talking about Happiness
After the talk I was busy signing books while the guests were partying thanks to wine from Fratelli.
signing books
At this point, I would like to thank everybody who contributed to the book launch, especially Rashi Bhambri from HarperCollins and Anjali Dar SenGupta who always takes diligently care that I do not commit horrible plunders in the English language.

A big thank you also to the generous sponsors of the book launch, Sunaparanta, Fratelli and HarperCollins!
sponsorssponsors

No comments:

Post a Comment